This Contract applies to affiliatesme.com and other Affiliates Me-related sites, apps, communications and other services that state that they are offered under this Contract (“Services”). Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Contract applies to both.
You are entering into this Contract with Affiliates Me (also referred to as “we” and “us”). Not does it matter where you are reside: in the United States or outside the United States, you are entering into this Contract with Affiliates Me LLC and your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, our Services is controlled by Affiliates Me LLC.
1.2. Members and Visitors
When you register and join the Affiliates Me Service, you become a Member. If you have chosen not to register for our Services, you may access certain features as a visitor.
2.1. Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Contract:
You’re eligible to enter into this Contract and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 16.
To use the Services, you agree that:
1. you must be the “Minimum Age” (described below) or older;
2. you will only have one Affiliates Me account, which must be in your contacts;
3. you are not already restricted by Affiliates Me from using the Services.
Members who were below this new Minimum Age when they started using the Services under a previous User Agreement may continue to use them, as they have already reached the new Minimum Age since then or will reach it in the near future.
“Minimum Age” means 16 years old. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Affiliates Me to lawfully provide the Services to you without parental consent (including using of your personal data) then the Minimum Age is such older age.
2.2. Your account
You’ll keep your password a secret.
Members are account holders. You agree to:
1. register a personal profile, provide the name, photo, and don't registr the impersonal profile of the company
2. try to choose a strong and secure password;
3. keep your password secure and confidential;
4. not transfer your contacts in others fields of your account (e.g., don't post contacts to fields "Description", "Volumes", "Geo", "Login" etc, don't upload images with your contacts
5. provide realiable personal information (the real name, and the real photo), reliable information relevant to your real expirience at affiliate marketing, upload images, post information that are really yours (e.g. yours staticstic from cpa network);
6. provide reliable information about type of service you represent, size of your team (described below)
As between you and others (including your employer), your account at the moment of registration belongs to you. However, if the Services were purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. add AM coin to your Affiliates Me balance), the party paying for such Service has the right to control access to and get reports on your use of such paid Service; The rights to your personal account should be discussed beetwet you and others. Affiliates Me doesn't confirm and doesn't deny posibility to change rights to your personal account, making a decision case by case basis.
Definitions of profile's types and sizes:
Affiliate - when you are the member who creates creatives and places advertising to attract traffic. This can be the case if you are the owner of a website, application, Youtube channel, or if you are an affiliate who himself places ads on networks: for example, it's you who buy advertising on Google, Facebook and other networks. If you are an intermediary, cpa-network, agency or any other member that doesn't attract traffic yourself, you are not an affiliate.
Advertiser - when you are the owner of the product to which the traffic is attracted. If you are an intermediary, cpa-network, agency or any other member that attracts traffic to the client's product, you are not an advertiser.
Service - all services that are fit for affiliates and advertisers. Also, any intermediary activity is part of the service. If you are an intermediary, cpa-network, agency, exchange, tracker, popular person, or any other member - you are service.
Media buyer, Self-employed - when you provide services alone.
Team - is a team when you provide services by any number of people and you don't have a registered legal entity, or when you have a legal entity, but there are less than 5 people in your company.
Company - when you provide services by a team from 5 people and have a registered legal entity.
You’ll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. You understand that there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
We don't guarantee refunds.
If you buy any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes and to additional terms specific to the paid Services. Failure to pay these fees will result in the termination of your paid Services. Also, you agree that:
Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
We may store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your Services and to use to pay other Services you may buy.
All of your purchases of Services are subject to Affiliates Me’s refund policy.
We may calculate taxes payable by you based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
You can get a copy of your invoice through your Affiliats Me account settings under “Purchase History”.
2.4. Notices and Service Messages
You’re okay with us providing notices to you through our websites, apps, and contact information your provided to us. If the contact information you provide is out of date, you may miss out on important notices.
You agree that we will provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a notice within the Service, or (2) a message sent to the contact information you provided us (e.g., email, mobile number). You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your settings to control and limit the messages you receive from us.
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information.
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
3.1. Your license Affiliates Me
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We’ll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content
You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your Affiliates Me profile will be truthful.
As between you and Affilistes Me, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting Affiliates Me and our affiliates the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
1. You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied, re-shared it or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
3 .We will get your consent if we want to give third parties the right to publish your posts beyond the Service. However, other Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your choices.
4. While we may edit and make formatting changes to your content (such as translating it, modifying the size, layout or file type or removing metadata), we will not modify the meaning of your expression.
5. Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
In the case of verification of the accuracy of the information specified in the profile, Affiliates Me has the right to change the information if it is considered that it does not correspond to reality or misleads other users. For example, change the profile view (Pablisher, Advertiser, Service) or profile type (Arbitrator, Entrepreneur, Team, Company) or any other information.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Affiliates Me, you agree that Affiliates Me can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information that does not violate the law nor anyone’s rights (including intellectual property rights). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Affiliates Me may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2. Service Availability
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
We may change or discontinue any of our Services. We don’t promise to store or keep showing any information and content that you’ve posted.
3.3. Other Content
Your use of others’ content and information posted on our Services, is at your own risk.
Others may offer their own products and services through Affiliates Me, and we aren’t responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Affiliates Me generally does not review content provided by our Members or others. You agree that we are not responsible for others’ (including other Members’) content or information, as well as their behavior outside Affiliates Me. We can not always prevent this misuse of our services, and you agree that we are not responsible for any such misuse. In case content of Service proved to be misleading, look Affiliates Me’s refund policy. In case content not of Service proved to be misleading, you solve this yourselfe. You can inform Affiliates Me about the inaccuracy of the content. Affiliate Me can not always prevent the misuse of services. You agree, Affiliates Me isn't responsible for any miuse and misleads, it's your own risk.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
Affilistes Me reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Affiliates Me reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if Affiliates Me believes that you may be in breach of this Contract or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don’ts).
3.5. Intellectual Property Rights
We’re providing you notice about our intellectual property rights.
Affiliates Me reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. Using the Services does not give you any ownership in our Services or the content or information made available through our Services. Trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services are be the trademarks of their respective owners. Affiliates Me and “Me” logos and other Affiliates Me trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used for our Services are trademarks or registered trademarks of Affiliates Me.
4.1. No Warranty
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services. TO THE EXTENT ALLOWED UNDER LAW, AFFILIATES ME AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT AFFILIATES ME WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) (A) DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS (E.G. WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ACCURACY OF DATA, AND NONINFRINGEMENT); (B) DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICES WILL FUNCTION WITHOUT INTERRUPTION OR ERRORS, AND (C) PROVIDE THE SERVICE (INCLUDING CONTENT AND INFORMATION) ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
4.2. Exclusion of Liability
These are the limits of legal liability we may have to you. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED UNDER LAW (AND UNLESS AFFILIATES ME HAS ENTERED INTO A SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT THAT OVERRIDES THIS CONTRACT), AFFILIATES ME AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT AFFILIATES ME WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR OTHERS FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, OR ANY LOSS OF DATA, OPPORTUNITIES, REPUTATION, PROFITS OR REVENUES, RELATED TO THE SERVICES (E.G. OFFENSIVE OR DEFAMATORY STATEMENTS, DOWN TIME OR LOSS, USE OF, OR CHANGES TO, YOUR INFORMATION OR CONTENT). IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF AFFILIATES ME AND ITS AFFILIATES (AND THOSE THAT AFFILIATES ME WORKS WITH TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES) EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE FOR ALL CLAIMS, AN AMOUNT THAT IS THE LESSER OF (A) FIVE TIMES THE MOST RECENT MONTHLY OR YEARLY FEE THAT YOU PAID FOR A PREMIUM SERVICE, IF ANY, OR (B) US $1000. THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND AFFILIATES ME AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF AFFILIATES ME OR ITS AFFILIATES HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
We can each end this Contract anytime we want. Both you and Affiliates Me may terminate this Contract at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination: 1. Our rights to use and disclose your feedback; 2. Members and/or Visitors’ rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination; 3. Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Contract; 4. Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, we agree to resolve it in Delawar courts (using Delawar law).
If you live in the European Union: You agree that the laws of U.S.A, excluding conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in Delawar, Ireland, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction of the courts located in Delawar, U.S.A.
For all others, including those who live outside of the United States, you agree that the laws of the State of Delawar, U.S.A., excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Contract and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or state courts in Delawar, California, U.S.A, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
Here are some important details about how to read the Contract.
If a court with authority over this Contract finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and us agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Contract. To the extent allowed by law, the English language version of this Contract is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Contract (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Contract, that does not mean that Affiliate Me has waived its right to enforce this Contract. You may not assign or transfer this Contract (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Affiliates Me may assign this Contract to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Contract.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Contract and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
You agree that you will:
1. Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
2. Provide accurate, truthful information to us and keep it updated, according to section 2 of this user agreement;
3. Use your real information on your profile;
4. Use the Services in a professional manner.
You agree that you will not:
1. Act in an unlawful or unprofessional manner in connection with our Services, including being dishonest, abusive or discriminatory;
2. Post inaccurate, defamatory obscene, shocking, hateful, threatening or otherwise inappropriate content or airing personal grievances or disputes;
3. Post service's information, specifically "Contacts" in not relevant fields (e.g. "Description", "Volume", "Geo", images), to discredit paid services Affiliates Me
4. Create a false identity on Affiliates Me. The occasional creation of clearly fictional profiles by Affiliates Me or with its express permission in connection with a promotional campaign does not waive this obligation;
5. Misrepresent your identity (e.g. by using a nickname and contacts), your current or previous positions, qualifications, expirience or affiliations with a person or entity;
6. Create a profile with untrue information, or any other violation of section 2 and section 8.1 of this agreement
7. Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
8. Use or attempt to use another's account;
9. Harass, abuse or harm another person;
10. Send or post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any form of solicitation unauthorized by Affiliates Me;
11. Develop, support or use software, devices, scripts, robots, or any other means or processes (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, or any other technology or manual work) to scrape the Services or otherwise copy profiles and other data from the Services;
12. Bypass or circumvent any access controls or Service use limits (such as caps on keyword searches);
13. Copy, use, disclose or distribute any information obtained from the Services, whether directly or through third parties (such as search engines), without the consent of Affiliates Me;
14. Use, disclose or distribute any data obtained in violation of this policy;
15. Disclose information that you do not have the consent to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
16. Violate the intellectual property rights of others, including copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights. For example, do not copy or distribute (except through the available sharing functionality) the posts or other content of others without their permission, which they may give by posting under a Creative Commons license;
17. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Affiliates Me, including, without limitation, (i) copying or distributing our learning videos or other materials or (ii) copying or distributing our technology, unless it is released under open source licenses; (iii) using the word “Affiliates Me” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
18. Use Affiliates Me invitations to send messages to people who don’t know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
19. Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
20. Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services.
21. Create profiles or provide content that is not related to affiliate marketing
22. Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology that is not open source;
23. Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Affiliates Me without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Affiliates Me trainer);
24. Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related data;
25. Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize any Service without Affiliates Me’s consent;
26. Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on our Services, without Affiliates Me’s consent;
27. Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service;
28. Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
29. Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
30. Monitor the Services’ availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
31. Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
32. Overlaying or otherwise modifying the Services or their appearance;
33. Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Affiliates Me, such as «affiliatesme.com»;
34. Use a Service for tasks that it is not intended for;
35. Override any security feature of the Services;
36. Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms); and/or
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide a policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please contact us: email@example.com